Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the Twinings of London English Breakfast Black Tea Bags, 100 Count by Twinings at Three Guys Pies. MPN: 487506-06631. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The
Product Description & Reviews
Twinings English Breakfast Tea was originally blended to complement the traditional, hearty English Breakfast, from which its name derives. The refreshing and invigorating flavour makes English Breakfast one of the most popular black teas to drink at any time or occasion, not just for breakfast. English Breakfast can be enjoyed with or without milk, sweetened or unsweetened—the choice is yours.
Features & Highlights
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 100 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea.
- Expertly blended with Kenyan and Assam teas (packaging may vary)
- Black tea
- A rich & satisfying robust black tea. The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure Assam and Kenyan tea leaves grown in India.
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Twinings, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Ito En
mpn: 835143001399, ean: 0835143000798,
Oi Ocha is Japan's No. 1 green tea brand and it means "Tea, please!". Made by Ito En, Japan's foremost tea purveyor, our unsweetened green tea is brewed from prime, first flush tea leaves harvested in Spring. Using decades of green tea expertise, o...
By MagJo Naturals
mpn: MJ-ELD-1, ean: 0853049007741,
100% dried organic elderberry from Europe. Certified organic by German organic certification Ceres. Organic Whole Elderberries are dried berries with a fruit aroma and sweet-tart, fruity flavor. They make tasty, warming tea. The berries are dark purp...
By FOLGERS K CUPS
Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is made from Mountain Grown beans, the world's richest and most aromatic.Contains 4, 18-count boxes, for a total of 72 K-Cups. Medium-roast finely ground coffee made with Mountain Grown beans, the world's richest and mo...
By Cafe Bustelo
Featuring a full-bodied, bold flavor, Cafe Bustelo Espresso Style K-Cup Pods offer an invigorating start to your morning. This dark roast is made from 100 percent pure coffee beans and perfectly roasted to deliver a rich, intense flavor sip after sip...